How to get started
- Look for course availability on the UAF Coursefinder. The course will be listed there if it is currently being offered.
- If the class is currently being offered, register for class.
Please see the Syllabus for information on how to register for this course.
- Please read the Syllabus.
- On the first day of class, log into Blackboard (https://classes.alaska.edu) and look for your course shell, this is where you will find class announcements, take quizzes, and view your grade.
- Inside the Blackboard course shell, in the first class announcement, you will find a link to a quick survey, please take the survey.
- Follow the instructions in Lesson 1 — Introductions and submit your first assignment by the due date listed on the Syllabus.